Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Today was back to school day, for my oldest two. In theory, it would have also been Asia's first day, but the powers-that-be changed the cut off date by a month and so now she will have another year home with me. I think she's fine with that, and actually so am I!
We all made the effort to get up and ready early so we could walk to school instead of driving. So glad that James didn't have class this day, this year and was able to organize his work to go in later and join us for the walk to school and meeting teachers.

As has become our little tradition, Asia and I went on a little date and had hot chocolate together at Starbucks. Makes her feel pretty special.

She was anxious for school to be over though and couldn't wait to see her brother and sister again.

First day of school tradition, all the kids get ice cream, not bad! Nice way to end the day and we even got a shot with the principle, doesn't everyone look delighted?

This was SO much better than last year's fiasco and I am incredibly grateful :)







No comments:

Post a Comment